TOOL & DIE MAKER
We are looking for a talented and experienced candidate to add depth to a growing department. Work in a recently renovated Tooling Department with our multi-talented Tool & Die makers. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a tool and die maker.
- Will be responsible for following company standards to maintain complex multi station progress dies.
- Trouble shooting and debugging tooling to adapt to variations in raw material.
- Must have extensive form grinding skills.
- Must be able to perform well and work effectively as a team member on critical projects.
- TMA or equal certification a plus.
- Tool Build and CNC experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts/experience such as 5S, TPM and S.M.E.D., highly valued.
- Must be driven towards producing a quality work product and open to learning as this is a high quality department with extensive learning potential.
Excellent benefit package.
Send/fax resume with salary requirements to Diemasters Mfg Inc, HR Dept.:
2100 Touhy, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Fax (847) 640-6288
We are EOE