PUNCH PRESS (SET-UP) OPERATOR
We are seeking an experienced punch press set-up operator with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be able to set-up progressive stamping dies including servo feed and all sensing devices.
- Must be able to Inspect and submit 1st piece for approval.
- Must perform in process inspection.
- Must be able to take detailed instructions both written and oral.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervision and peers.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts/experience such as 5S, TPM and S.M.E.D., highly valued
- Trade organization certification highly desirable.
- Roll feed experience not necessary but a plus.
- Must be driven towards producing a quality work product and open to learning as this is a high quality department.
Excellent benefit package.
Send/fax resume with salary requirements to Diemasters Mfg Inc, HR Dept.:
2100 Touhy, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Fax (847) 640-6288
We are EOE