You can significantly lower your total landed cost by having The Diemasters not only stamp and fabricate your parts, but produce the finished piece in-house through our automated assembly capabilities.
There is no limit to our assembly capabilities. A broad spectrum of equipment allows us to do PEM insertion, orbital and radial riveting, ring staking and tapping in semi-automated to highly-automated applications.
If The Diemasters manufactures your parts, it only makes sense – both from a cost and quality standpoint – to have us handle your complete assembly.
- Domestic and international components sourcing
- Secondary process (plating, painting, heat treating) sourcing
- Product design support, product/process alternatives
- Optimal manufacturing process development
- Assembly systems, secondary process tooling, machinery design and build in-house
- Product Lifecycle Management with emphasis on cost reduction and cost avoidance